Left Retourner au magasinage
Commande

Votre panier est vide

You might like

Le Petit Olivier Body Lotion Aloe Vera & Green Tea 250ml

£8.99
Le Petit Olivier Fluid Body Milk with Aloe Vera and Green Tea extracts immediately moisturizes the skin. Its fresh and ultra-light texture leaves no greasy or sticky sensation. Results: moisturized and refreshed, the skin is soft and velvety.

96% of the ingredients are of natural origin. The remaining 4% guarantee the sensoriality and the good conservation of the product.

Ingredients:


AQUA (WATER) ; ISOPROPYL PALMITATE ; GLYCERIN ; GLYCERYL STEARATE CITRATE ; COCO-CAPRYLATE/CAPRATE ; CETEARYL ALCOHOL ; XANTHAN GUM ; ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE POWDER ; CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT ; TOCOPHERYL ACETATE ; CARRAGEENAN ; PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) ; ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN ; TETRASODIUM GLUTAMATE DIACETATE ; SODIUM BENZOATE ; CITRIC ACID